09 oktober 2010

Nature dies..



Winter is standing for our doors. It's getting every day colder and colder.
We all hope snow arrives soon.
Nature is dieing. We can see it, leaves are turning red or brown and some are already bare.
You can also see it on streets, the are deserted. People are hiding for the dark, dangerous days. They are looking for shelter.
Nature has given a chance to prepare you for this.

Because weeks ago I was cycling, and cycling, and everywhere I looked, I saw weird things.
It was already autumn, but why does it all look so green? I thought that day.
Everywhere I saw green, green grass, green trees, beautiful flowers, like it was spring.
People were outside, children were playing, families were having a picnic.
Some men were mowing there lawns. Others were painting the houses.
Then I thought nature was upset. But with the knowlegde of now, I know what it was. It was the last chance of nature.
The last chance to build and prepare your shelter and enjoy the last beautiful days of this year before the real dark autumn begon.
Now it's started.
For them who didn't took the chance that nature has given, there are some rough times ahead.
Those who are alone now, will be alone till spring arrives, when Nature will be born again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten